[ptx] hugin 0.5 beta2

spec at webtech.pl spec at webtech.pl
Fri Feb 4 03:17:34 GMT 2005

Nice work!

I'm happy. I don't have time much to poke around to find out if there
are any problems, but whatever I find I'll report. I guess I have very
little time to finish my translation.

Since it's a beta, I guess only bug fixes should be committed, but
anyway some of my requests (not neccessearily for this version):
- one of the result options should be something like "preview draft
quality pano with panoglview" or something, or a checkbox "open result
file with panoglview".
- the panels in first tab don't have much space between them, but in
camera and lens there's more space between each panel, optimizer and
stitcher panel has even more space between first and next panel. This
should be made more consistent, IMHO separate panels for each group of
controls is enough to distinguish what are they for and there's no need
for more than usual space between the panels. but that's up for discussion.

There's couple of things that is annoying when you stitch fisheye
pictures, like image rotation for selecting points, but I guess now
since you bought your fisheye, I'll understand my problems ;)

--
best regards,
Marek