[ptx] hugin 0.5 beta2

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Fri Feb 4 19:34:02 GMT 2005

Mike Runge schrieb:
> Really nice - works good :-)

Good to hear!

> 2 things, I came across (xp):
> - One problem is back since 0.5beta1, the buttons in the preview window
> are again too large. On a 1600x1200 screen I see only 19 buttons. That
> was fixed in 0.4 with the old style buttons.

Hmm... I have tried to set the buttons to a fixed size, but somehow it
doesn't work :(

> - Sorting order of loaded files is wrong.
> It's totally crowded when I just drop the files into hugin. If I use the
> add-button, the order is OK except one point: the very last images is
> always taken as the very first?!

Hmm, this seems to depend on the c runtime I choose to link hugin
with... Really strange. As a workaround, I have added an option (no gui
interface yet) to sort all images by file date before they are added.
Use regedit to set
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/hugin/General/SortNewImgByDate to 1.
This should work with 0.5 beta2

> Easier to see what happens with some screenshots:
> http://www.panoclub.de/gallery/hugin_sorted_order
>
> Nice work Pablo,
> it's still fun to work with hugin. Are you open for enhancement requests?

Well, I'll be on holidays for the next 3 weeks, but I guess Doug will
continue to improve hugin while I'm away :)