[ptx] nona and PTstitcher

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Mon Dec 12 22:20:48 GMT 2005

Hi everybody,

does anybody know why Helmut never released the source code for
PTstitcher? This is particularly problematic for those of us running
OS X (the current executable is for 0S 9, there is no native version
of it for OS X).

Also, I have noticed that there are some features of PTstitcher that
are not available in none (like PSD support). Is there a location
where I can read a description of these differences?

Finally, given that PTstitcher is mainly based on libpano12, wouldn't
it be easy to reproduce the functionality of PTstitcher, perhaps by
analyzing libpano12 and/or potentially decompiling its linux source
code? Has anybody tried something like this?

thanks for any reply,

daniel

--
Daniel M. German                  "Sooner or later all the peoples of the world,
                                   without regard to the political system