[ptx] HuginOSX 0.5 release

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon Dec 12 22:12:54 GMT 2005

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I have just uploaded HuginOSX 0.5 binary file.

  	http://sf.net/projects/hugin/download

Since this release, the release build is stripped off of debug
symbols. The file size is significantly smaller, but you cannot trace
the function calls when HuginOSX crashes. So, for those who would
like to report bugs, I'm uploading debuggable versions on my homepage
as well:

  	http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/software/

I'm currently reconstructing my repositories so that I can release
universal binaries when Mac with Intel chips next year. (which seems
to require more hacks ):  So, I would appreciate it if any of you
with MacOSX on Intel working in any way (I won't ask..) could let me
know if you could test it when I get something out.

Thanks,
Ippei

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com