[ptx] Getting EXIF data from coolpix 950 jpgs using hugin

David Haberthür david.haberthuer at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 2 19:07:15 GMT 2005

hey glenn,
thanks for posting this to the [ptx]-list.
as i'm rather new with hugin, and never bothered to get the correct
crop factor (and did get rather good panoramas...) i'd like to ask if
my calculation below is correct:

my camera has a 1/2.4" sensor (according to http://www.steves-
digicams.com/2004_reviews/t3.html ). in metrical units this results
in a size of 10.6 mm.
hence my crop factor would be something like 3.4, is that correct?

thanks for the help.

habi