[ptx] hugin pt_BR translation

Ademar de Souza Reis Jr. ademar at ademar.org
Fri Aug 19 16:29:18 BST 2005

Hi there.

I've been using hugin for some time and I have to say I see
it as a very promissing project.

That said, I'm volunteering to translate it to pt_BR
(Brazilian Portuguese). Actually, last night I translated
most of the .po file (still looking for the best way to
translate "stitch" related sentences).

I used the 0.5rc1 potfile, but would like to translate using
the latest CVS version as well. Trying to checkout it as explained
on the web, I got the error below:

[ademar at optimus hugin]$ cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/hugin login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/hugin
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M
-!- Project map lookup failed ()
[ademar at optimus hugin]$

Is a CVS snapshot available somewhere? (AFAICS, sf.net has a PPC
snapshot only).

Thanks and best regards,
  - Ademar

BTW, Doug on CC because of