[ptx] hugin pt_BR translation

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Aug 19 17:49:32 BST 2005

On Fri 19-Aug-2005 at 11:29 -0400, Ademar de Souza Reis Jr. wrote:

> That said, I'm volunteering to translate it to pt_BR
> (Brazilian Portuguese). Actually, last night I translated
> most of the .po file (still looking for the best way to
> translate "stitch" related sentences).

The word 'stitch' in English is used in the sewing or clothes-making
sense, it probably doesn't translate very well.

Another word that means the same thing might be 'montage'.

> I used the 0.5rc1 potfile, but would like to translate using
> the latest CVS version as well. Trying to checkout it as explained
> on the web, I got the error below:

The sourceforge anonymous CVS server can be a bit flakey.

> Is a CVS snapshot available somewhere? (AFAICS, sf.net has a PPC
> snapshot only).

The latest po/pot files are updated nightly here:

  http://hugin.sourceforge.net/i18n/

--
Bruno