[ptx] nona cannot render a single (or multiple) image

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Oct 8 17:46:52 BST 2004

On Sat 09-Oct-2004 at 00:21 +0800, HaJo Schatz wrote:

> During the last days I have used the d/e optimization extensively
> to stitch the parts of my map which I had scanned in. The results
> are, so say my eyes and my GPS receiver, quite accurate.

Looking through my mail I can't say when this was fixed or who fixed
it, last time I tried to optimise d and e to produce a mosiac it
failed miserably - The only method I got working was to pick a very
small field of view and optimise yaw and pitch - I was suprised that
it worked for you :-).

Somebody fixed the library, I just assumed it was Rik.

--
Bruno