[ptx] mailing list settings

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Fri Oct 8 17:36:13 BST 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 00:21, HaJo Schatz wrote:
[...]

It's starting -- I'm replying to myself...

I know this has been discussed before, but can the list admin please log
in to ptx' Mailman interface and click on [General Options] and then set
[Where are replies to list messages directed?] to [This list]. I know it
has it's drawbacks, but quite frankly among the 30-or-so lists I am
subscribed to, ptx is the only one with a reply-to to the poster, and at
least _I_ am too stupid to learn clicking "Reply to all" in order to
reply to the list...

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net