[ptx] hugin calling autopanog.exe directly (was:autopano-sift 2.1)

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Nov 17 08:58:38 GMT 2004

On Wed 17-Nov-2004 at 01:07 +0100, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Sebastian Nowozin wrote:
>
> >   + Add command line parameters to the GUI to be invoked from third party

> I have added support for these command line parameters to the hugin CVS.

I have a problem.  If I install mono from ximian, .exe files are not
directly associated with the mono runtime.

So I have to enter this in the preferences for autopano-SIFT to get
it to run:

    mono `which autopanog.exe`

The old 'autopano-complete.sh' script did something like this
internally.

--
Bruno