[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1067759 ] win32 problem with long paths

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 17 01:24:30 GMT 2004

Bugs item #1067759, was opened at 2004-11-16 20:24
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1067759&group_id=77506

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
it's a little complicated (hopefully I'm wrong), so I'm
putting it here.

hugin latest snapshot (probably it was always there)
has a problem with long names.
for example:
I created a pano and saved it to a location that's
longer than 8+3 with a filename that's longer than 8+3,
for example: slobity-pano01.pto - it shows in the title
bar correctly. But when I just double click it (so
hugin is run with it as param 1), the title bar says
SLOBIT~1.PTO - it's been converted by system at some
point to 8.3.

on top of it when I just choose to save the pano under
another name (just open and then save as), the images
in the project got converted from (part of exact line
in project):
 n"slobity-pano101.jpg"
n"F:\aparat\ojciec\slobity\SLOBIT~1\slobity-pano101.jpg"

so:
1. path has been added - there was no path when the
project was first saved.
2. path is in 8.3 compatible format (there should be no
path at all, and if ther should be, it should be in
full path format).