[ptx] autopano-sift related problems & ready for hugin release

Sebastian Nowozin nowozin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:44:44 GMT 2004

Hi everone,

just to let you know, I read all of the emails and bug reports about
autopano-sift, I just do not have time currently to fix them until next
week.  I will look into every issue reported here and to me and
hopefully make it integrate well with the upcoming hugin release.

  For this, Pablo, I would like to know if it would be better to have
all the filenames passed on command line or if it would be better to
read them from a file or stdin or the like (to get around the
too-many-filenames-in-commandline issue on Windows)?

Thanks,
Sebastian