[ptx] Subpixel accurate template matching algorithm ???

autopano autopano at kolor.com
Mon May 24 10:26:24 BST 2004

Hi everybody,

I'm just looking for algorithm which could solve this issue :
Having a template image, it should return every occurrence of this pattern
in a given image with a good subpixel accuracy.
(I suppose we could set every necessary informations for the accuracy of the
algorithm for dealing with exposure difference, noise, etc). The aim of the
algorithm is not for control point but to retrieve positions on a picture
with crosses as patterns : I need the
exact locations of all crosses.
Do you have ideas about the best approach ?

Alexandre