[ptx] Hugin for Mac OS X Status?

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Mon May 24 11:00:52 BST 2004

On Sun 23-May-2004 at 13:05 -0600, Steve Schacht wrote:

> I saw the screen shot on sourceforge, and was wondering what, if
> any, progress has been made on the Mac version since the following
> screen shot back in February.

> Any info, pointers, links would be appreciated.

I got as far as being able to take the screenshot, but the
application locks-up completely and doesn't respond to the mouse.

If you want to have a go yourself, start with this thread:

    http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/ptx/2004-February/001375.html

I haven't had time to debug the problem or even search the wxwindows
lists to see if it's easily fixable.  I'm kind of hoping that
somebody with a bit more experience of this platform will pick it
up.

nona, PTOptimizer and enblend all work on OS X, so it would be nice
to get hugin going too.

--
Bruno