[ptx] Autopano-sift -> Hugin -> Enblend Workflow

Ian Sydenham ian_sydenham at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 02:04:31 BST 2004

Rik,

Rik Littlefield wrote:
> For what it is worth, I get good results with Autopano 1.02 Alexandre
> Jenny ...

Does autopano 1.02 Alexandre Jenny with PTGui output give you a "good" project
file, or do you have to manually adjust it like I had to do for the Hugin
project file?
Each time I created a Hugin project file using autopano I had to change the
output file before I could use it. What I did was:
1. Open the file in Hugin then save it
    (this made the file easier for me to read)
2. Change all the control point types from t7143541 to t0
    (Not sure if this is neccessary, but I did it anyway as
      standard control points created in Hugin are t0)
3. Correct the field of view on the first image to v=50.391
    (this is unique to my camera on full wide angle)
4. Change the image file parameters on all other image lines to
    a=0 b=0 c=0 d=0 e=0 g=0 p0 r0 t=0 v=0 y0

As a comparison when using autopano-sift I only have to manually set the fov.

regards,

Ian Sydenham