[ptx] Autopano-sift -> Hugin -> Enblend Workflow

Emmanuel Favre-Nicolin emmanuel at favre-nicolin.net
Mon Jun 28 06:07:01 BST 2004

Le dimanche 27 Juin 2004 13:58, jb a écrit :
> hi all :)
>
> Sorry for this post... but I don't manage to compile/use autopano-sift
> under Linuxmadrake 10 Official.

did not as well (but I didn't try hard do my it work yet). I may try to build
rpm for mandrake from the cooker rpm source for gtk-sharp and mono, this may
help.

> I've installed Mono and gtk-sharp packages and I'ave always this error :
> Could not find gtk-sharp assembly
>
> (i've tried a symbolic link  in my autopano... nothing append.)
>
> Doed soone, having LM 10 Official(and a litlle cooker for mono and
> gtk-sharp) manage to use it ?

not yet.

> Sorry for this abuse ;) but I'd really want to use autopano-sift :)))))

What hugin version do you run on mandrake?
If you are interested look there:
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Mandrake/

I putted a hugin and enblend rpm for mandrake 10.0 (it opfully may work for
you)