[ptx] OSX with XCode

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Mon Jul 12 15:18:45 BST 2004

Le 04-07-11, à 00:20, Guillaume Filion a écrit :
>> As to Vigra, there is a patch in hugin's cvs
>> (hugin/patches/vigra_typetraits_extension.diff) so that some features
>> customised for hugin are added. Recent CVS comes with patched Vigra
>> in external directory, but at the time (6/29) it was not (or at least
>> I wasn't using it).
>
> Okay, I'll compile the patched version tomorrow.

I realize now that I had mixed up the vigra patch in Bruno's message
and the one provided in CVS. I finally understood that they are
different, and installed the correct patched version of vigra.

I can now compile panoviewerOSX with XCode all right. But HuginOSX
still produces 2 errors, yesterday I had 211 errors, so it's a good
improvement. Here are the 2 errors followed by 3 warnings:
-----
PanoToolsInterface.cpp:565: error: 'struct optVars' has no member named
'shear_x'
PanoToolsInterface.cpp:566: error: 'struct optVars' has no member named
'shear_y'
PanoToolsInterface.cpp:743: invalid conversion from `int (*)()' to `int
(*)(...)'
bmp.cxx:479: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
bmp.cxx:676: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
-----

If I comment out those two lines (565 & 566), I can compile HuginOSX!
8-)

When I start it, I get the same strange interface that Ippei had when
he first got hugin to compile:
http://logidac.com/gfk/hugin-osx-1.pdf

Are there changes that need to be done for the interface to be like the
one shown on:
http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/software/

Thanks a lot for your help, I'm quite happy to be able to compile hugin
on OSX.

GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion, ing. jr