[ptx] OSX with XCode

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon Jul 12 16:31:04 BST 2004

Cool!

I think optVars thing is caused by the different filter.h in PanoImage=20=

directory. I have panotools header in usr/local/include/pano12 and=20
Xcode project refers to it in the project's header search path. If you=20=

have the files elsewhere, probably Xcode refers to the old ones in=20
PanoImage.

As to interface, there are two things happening.
One is that wxmac does not work properly if it is just compiled as a=20
command line tool. (This resulted the situation windows do not receive=20=

any mouse event in my case.) So the application must be compiled as a=20
Carbon App. The better way would be to compile from command line tools=20=

that Apple provides, but, since I don't know anything about it, I=20
relied on Xcode.
The other thing is that I can't compile wx-2.4 somehow, and both 2.5.1=20=

and 2.5.2 have critical bugs. In 2.5.1, any menus do not work properly,=20=

and in 2.5.2, even though the other bugs have been fixed, the layout=20
breaks down somehow. Those two are the results shown on my homepage.=20
Two possible suggestion I can think of are:
1. Try building with wxmac2.4.2
2. try to fix either versions of wxmac 2.5, or search possible CVS that=20=

have neither of the bugs. (I'm trying this)
3. rewrite some of hugin's interface code so that we can avoid wxmac's=20=

bug.

Anyway good job!

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/