[ptx] v lines now ok

Ph. Gac tech at ediphi.org
Fri Jul 2 16:07:53 BST 2004

hi Pablo,

I deleted the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\hugin\PanoTools in registry forcing Hugin to reconstruct it; and I used the
PT tools in Helpers directory (and not those I duplicated in ./). Both the binary were identical.

It's working, now.

It seems that Hugin somewhere presupposes file names/location and is not using the registry values. In particular, the
output filname must be script.txt? (it had been changed to o.pto)

what is strange is that it appeared only with vertical lines.

philippe (Paris)