[ptx] v lines

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Fri Jul 2 17:47:39 BST 2004

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004, Ph. Gac wrote:

> it still spends much time "stitching, remapping" at the slightest change
> could we have a switch to, at least, suppress this background work? it's really painful!

The latest version should be better. Be sure to deactive the auto refresh
(3rd button in preview window).

> this version is more stable than the one of april...
> - it faults when removing the anchor image (?)

have to check..

> - it has trouble with some PTOGUI .pto project files

maybe, haven't tried since quite soem time. maybe I forgot to ignore the
dummy image inside the PTGui project files.

> there is a strange bug:
> when using vertical lines, it stops from reading the optimizer's output file (it's working fine with PTOGUI), that is it
> doesn't even attempt to access the file and thus doesn't update the value. Then, removing the v lines does nothing.

Do you mean "v" lines in the script file, or t0, t1 control points?
Can you send me a project where that happens (only the project ,not the
images)

Thanks for the bugreports.. will try to fix.. however, if I forget them,
please readd them to the bug list at sf.net