[ptx] New snapshot - error

Claudio Soprano Claudio.Soprano at lnf.infn.it
Fri Jul 2 07:38:00 BST 2004

If I select nona stitcher, multilayer tiff (like output) and go to
images tab

and select an image and press on Ancor this image, a window appears telling

ERROR: (NonaStitcherPanel.cpp:139)UpdateDisplay():NONA:Unknown output
format, switching to JPG

Maybe nona not support Multilayer TIFF output still ?

Thanks for ur works

testing the new windows version i will tell u if i get some errors

Claudio Soprano