[ptx] missing mail from PTX?

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Dec 29 19:14:55 GMT 2004

On Tue 28-Dec-2004 at 21:13 -0700, Rob Park wrote:

> I'm just comparing my local archives of the PTX list against
> http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/ptx/ and I seem to be missing
> a LOT of it.

The logs show you've received the same number of messages as other
members of the list, so I don't know what the problem might be.

> BTW, anybody have any luck with the autopano-sift/hugin/enblend
> toolchain on fedora core 3?

The FC2 RPMs work fine for me with no need to rebuild:

  http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/panorama-tools/

Brief instructions for FC2 and FC3:

Make sure you have apt and yum installed and both configured to use
the freshrpms and ATrpms repositories.

Add this to /etc/yum.conf to enable installation of mono via yum:

  [mono]
  name=Fedora Linux 2 - $basearch - mono
  baseurl=http://www.go-mono.com/archive/1.0.5/fedora-2-$basearch

Add this to /etc/apt/sources.list to enable the 'panorama' apt
repository:

  rpm http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/apt fedora/linux/2/i386 panorama

Then you should be able to install everything like so:

  yum install gtk-sharp mono-core mono-winforms
  apt-get update && apt-get install hugin autopano-sift

--
Bruno