[ptx] missing mail from PTX?

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 04:13:36 GMT 2004

I'm just comparing my local archives of the PTX list against
http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/ptx/ and I seem to be missing a
LOT of it. It doesn't seem to be date based, as mails I'm missing are
interspersed with mails from the archives. Does anybody know what's
going wrong? I thought the ptx list had just been dead for quite a
while, but the archives seem to say it's been fairly active.

BTW, anybody have any luck with the autopano-sift/hugin/enblend
toolchain on fedora core 3? I'm trying to get them installed and it's
just been fighting me every step of the way. Mono doesn't like FC3
much though I got it installed after much wrestling, autopano-sift
itself compiled & installed fine, libpano compiled but PTOptimizer
wouldn't, hugin fails at the first step of ./bootstrap (gettextize
thing fails though gettext is installed), haven't even bothered with
enblend yet.

Thanks.

--
One Guy With A Camera