[ptx] hugin.sf.net webpage design

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Mon Nov 24 23:52:29 GMT 2003

On Mon 24-Nov-2003 at 07:45:00PM +0100, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> Oh, if thats alright with you, please go ahead.

I've thrown in some simple CSS for the existing static pages, so it
at least has a bit of colour, though I haven't made any changes to
the content and there's a big empty space at the top that needs
something graphic.

> - News,  List of user level changes. the stuff I post to the list after each
>          cvs commit ;)

There's a neat script in the mutt sources that builds a Changelog
from CVS commit messages - I could set that up with a nightly
cronjob on the webserver.

>   - Reference (based on the very short an incomplete html help page inside
>                hugin)

I think a page that explains all these crazy panorama concepts and
vocabulary would be a good start.

> Probably with a nice small menu box on the left hand side, and some
> nice, not too tall 360°deg cylindrical at the top, that might even be
> rotated (replaced with some other every now and then) ;)

It could tile horizontally and form a repeating pattern.  If it was
based on a hugin preview (with the outlines) of an irregular series
of small handheld photos, it would show off the capabilities very
well.

--
Bruno