[ptx] hugin.sf.net webpage design

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Mon Nov 24 22:02:20 GMT 2003

I tried ezSystems, it's really a great piece of code but ... Far too much
complicated for a standard use. If you want to move to a cms, take a look at
mambo. It's small, fast and really cool.
http://www.mamboserver.com/index.php. You can do the final version of the
site web within a few days with this one.

Alexandre