[ptx] hugin.sf.net webpage design

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Tue Nov 25 00:05:18 GMT 2003

I'll see what I can come up with for appropriate graphics.  It would
make sense if it could tie in with the colors and graphics I'm adding to
the interface.

I definitely have a number of "hand held" irregular previews I could
share.  Does the site support any cgi so it could cycle amongst a
variety?

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]