hugin update

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Nov 10 15:57:59 GMT 2003

Am 09.11.03, 12:21 +0100 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:

> Hi,
>
> I've just made some small updates.
>
> fixed crash when changing hfov/vfov.
> The preview panel can show the outlines of the panorama images.

Looks fine. What do You think about the acuracy of the algo for outlining.
Can You say exactly for one pixel wich size and position one image will
have?
This, I would like to render individual images as small as possible and
merge them later to on multilayerd output file with all offsets as
appropriate. We talked about this some time earlier together with other
speed-ups. Such multilayerd tiffs of course as an option.

greetings
Kai-Uwe