superficial xrc changes...

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Nov 5 14:11:10 GMT 2003

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003, Ed Halley wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 03:50, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> > Ed,
> > The f projection parameter is to important than bringing it so far away
> > from the stitcher button. Please be more carefully with hints. Some of
> > them have gone lost. XRCedit is not allways relyable with tooltips.
> > As well I cannot locate which is the stitcher button. Please make him
> > bigger or say clear what he does. It is the most wanted ;)
>
> * f parameter:  I agree it should be prominent; I may move it up to the
> top next to the stitcher button.  I was trying to be consistent with the
> Optimizer, but the projection override on the Optimizer tab is not used
> as often.

Well, the f parameter on the optimizer tab was just a quick hack. I'm not
sure if it should really stay there, or if the Stitch Tab should be divided
into a Output Panorama, or stitch tab, since the projection affects the
optimisation, when horizontal or vertical control points are used.
Also the control point difference printed by the optimizer depends on the
output size.

> * I will change the "Now!" buttons to name their key function.  I was
> also planning a graphic on the button, but don't yet know how to do that
> with a wxButton.

wxBitmapButton might do the trick.