superficial xrc changes...

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Nov 5 08:50:24 GMT 2003

Ed,
The f projection parameter is to important than bringing it so far away
from the stitcher button. Please be more carefully with hints. Some of
them have gone lost. XRCedit is not allways relyable with tooltips.
As well I cannot locate which is the stitcher button. Please make him
bigger or say clear what he does. It is the most wanted ;)

Does somebody know of an automated tool which does an update of po
translation files witch two xrc folders or two xrc files as argument?

As long as translations belong to a good user interface, would You like to
help me maintain?
One thing I can imagine is You create a file and put the new strings
under the old ones and let an empty row. So I can tell vim via an macro to
update de.po . (An sed script should do as well.) The translator can check
if all is ok then.
Otherwise an translator would need the old string from the old xrc file
and search for the new place in the new xrc file and exchange in the po
translation file. ... too much work.

Hope we get a flexible solution. Thanks for going in the gui.

Kai-Uwe