hugin on windows

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Wed Aug 20 19:36:43 BST 2003

Hi,
  my computer has attacked by the latest virus: blaster. I deleted my windows2000, then installed a windowsxp. So the comile process delayed. I will try to compile wxwindows on windowsxp at night. I read its document, and I determine to use visual c++ 6.0 to compile it. Maybe other methods are also possible, but they are a bit difficult to me. Using visual c++, I think only to open the .dsw file, and use batch build mode, then build. After batch building, I think I can get two version: debug and realease version.
  Any suggestions?

Yili