How to edit the makefile?

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Aug 18 09:40:08 BST 2003

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Yili Zhao wrote:

> Hi,
>   In general, if I use the IDE for the programming, the makefile is created by the IDE automatically. However, it seems in Linux platform the developer creates the makefile manually. How can I edit the makefile by others to fit my own needs in Windows platform?

Stupid answer: with a texteditor.

Long answer: The makefile system we're using is not really standart, but
something I put together from bits and pieces of other projects. Some
aspects are quite complicated, but they should be hidden from the user,
who just must add his files similar to the makefiles in
src/hugin/Makefile or src/Panorama/Makefile.

have you installed wxWindowns and try to install hugin now?