ptopengui

Bruno Postle bruno@postle.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:07:25 +0000

On Mon 18-Nov-2002 at 02:02:17PM +0200, Juha Helminen wrote:

> This 0.55 as max distance sounds really good -- these cannot be
> hand held photoes.

They are hand-held, you can tell by the sloppy angles and bad
exposures :-).  The output image has slightly lower resolution than
the input images, so this would probably be 0.75 if I had used a
slightly larger sized output.

The files are here:

    http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/photos/karnak/

> Did you test search function? and does it make real fine tune for
> control points.

I got it to about 1.5 max distance by using the zoom feature to pick
them by eye.  I then used the auto-align search thing to tune them
further.

--
Bruno