other stuff on sf

HaJo Schatz hajo@hajo.net
14 Nov 2002 22:48:38 +0800

Hi Juha,

There sure is serious interest in having ptbcbgui ported over to Linux
-- at least for me, as this would rid me of (the unstable workaround of)
Wine & PTGui.

I dared CC'ing this mail to the PanoTools Mailing List (which has
considerably higher traffic than ptx). I believe out there many more
will welcome your offer to port the Gui to Linux.

You may browse post-articles in the group (once subscribed to it) at
https://listserv.fh-furtwangen.de/cgi-bin/lwgate/cgi/lwgate-en.cgi/dbase=proj-imim/ddir=proj/PROJ-IMIM/

Later,
HaJo

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 19:56, Juha Helminen wrote:

[...]
>I do not yet have proper linux installation but I could do it when there
>is need for it.
[...]

>Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

>>Hi listeners,
>>
>>Hopefully is there any interesst on our tool for linux.
>>I just was during the summer and autumn very busy.
>>I was testing the available tools for the pt-collection.
>>On sf exists on project with sources for win:
>>
>>   <https://sourceforge.net/projects/ptbcbgui/>
>>
>>the design is the same as ptx / PTgui / ptMac.
[...]