Progress (was Re: mock-up of a panorama gui interface)

Bruno Postle bruno@postle.net
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:19:00 +0100

On Thu 18-Apr-2002 at 12:29:59PM -0700, Ianiv Schweber wrote:

> At the same time I'm also working on code to create an xml document
> that can store all the info in the gui and that can be fed into some
> other tool that turns it into a PT script

I'll also try to think about this, a tool that translates ptgui files to
xml and back again would be very useful for testing too.

> I also created a project page on Savannah (savannah.gnu.org).

> The project URL is http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/xpt/

Cool, I signed up for a savannah account and it seems to be a competent
operation (I can't seem to find my password though :-/).

> I can create a mailing list or we can just stick to this one. Right
> now it could be a hassle for everyone to move to a new one but I think
> it is a good idea if we are going to announce the project URL later.
> So should I create an xpt-devel public mailing list?

That's fine if people think it's better, I have no particular wish to
run the list from our hardware.

It's no big problem though, it's a dedicated mail box that only moves a
few thousand messages a day - load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 - I ought
to use it for computation (Hmm, another good reason for separating a gui
from an xml 'ptstitcher driver').

--
Bruno