Progress (was Re: mock-up of a panorama gui interface)

Ianiv Schweber burundo@telus.net
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:29:59 -0700

I'm taking into account all the info in this thread to make a new
mock-up starting from Bruno's and changing it according to the
comments resulting from it. At the same time I'm also working on code
to create an xml document that can store all the info in the gui and that
can be fed into some other tool that turns it into a PT script
I have a final tomorrow so I'll probably won't have much time to work
on it until friday night.

I also created a project page on Savannah (savannah.gnu.org). The
project is called Xpt instead of ptx because ptx is already used by
another program. But it is just an internal name and we can use a
better one later.
The project URL is http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/xpt/
I'll post a tarball of what I have so far.
I can create a mailing list or we can just stick to this one. Right
now it could be a hassle for everyone to move to a new one but I think
it is a good idea if we are going to announce the project URL later.
So should I create an xpt-devel public mailing list?

Ianiv