[OccupySheffield] [OccupySheffieldPrivate] GA notes, Wednesday 29th February 2012

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:15:12 GMT 2012

Just been making similar (but as always less coherent) notes on the train on the way home.
I think in order to make the popup camp work we need to think about:
-Why we are there? Why are we protesting? Why are we part of Occupy?
-Being armed with OS flyers + a specific flyer (ideally) about banks (and/or about inequality and the current [banking] system perpetuating this?)
-Statistics/figures - perhaps ready to adorn on a tent which people can contribute to.
- Logistics - tents, chairs, kitchen stuff (including tea,coffee,water,stove,cups,plates,cutlery,food,milk,sugar,etc. - note: most of this is ready to go at my house)

What else do people think? Have other camps already carried out popup camps?
Loads of love to you all
xxx