[OccupySheffield] GA notes, Wednesday 29th February 2012

Joe joe at occupysheffield.org.uk
Fri Mar 2 18:55:45 GMT 2012

Hey there,

Just a reminder that the latest Occupy Sheffield General Assembly notes are
up on the wiki: Wednesday 29th February
2012<https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/Sheffield/20120229>
.

Things to discuss at the next Weekly GA on Monday 5th March (6:30pm,
Rutland Arms, Brown Street):

   - The 24-hour pop-up camp next Friday: Still against "The Banks".
   Calling time on bankers' bonuses. Your Favourite Worst Bank. Numbers?
   Kitchen working group? Leaflets?
   - Citizen journalism. We can write our own articles and record our own
   interviews. Let's start doing this more, starting this week.
   - Move Your Money Month <http://www.moveyourmoney.org.uk/> - March 2012:
   Alternatives<http://www.moveyourmoney.org.uk/where-can-i-move-my-money-to>
and
   personal actions.

There are also a couple of new sections for people to add to on the wiki -
/Slogans <https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/Sheffield/Slogans> and
/Statistics<https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/Sheffield/Statistics>- to
build on the education aspect of the movement. This could then be used
as inspiration for placards, banners, leaflets etc. in the coming months.
If you would like to be more active, this is a project to think about.

Peace,

Joe