[OccupySheffield] [INT] Important Global Meeting this Saturday 7pm UTC - English

chris Adamson vorn_ at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:56:35 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Sorry if you get this twice i am cascading to the list i took from Edinburgh too.

Incase you are still waiting for info it looks as though the further details are here > http://takethesquare.net/2012/01/06/join-globalsquare-mumble-conference/
also how to set up mumble and a video tutorial and links is here >  http://takethesquare.net/2011/10/04/mumble-setup-walkthrough/

Thanks

Chris

Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:30:23 +0000
Subject: Fwd: [INT] Important Global Meeting this Saturday 7pm UTC - English
From: lsxcamp at gmail.com
To: jfeather86 at gmail.com; standingstonesblog at hotmail.co.uk; occupybelfast at gmail.com; info at occupybirmingham.org.uk; bloomsburysocialcentre at gmail.com; bournemouthoccupation at hotmail.co.uk; anna at shsh.co.uk; occupybrighton at yahoo.co.uk; info at occupybrighton.co.uk; occupybristol at riseup.net; occupycardiff at live.co.uk; Desk at occupycork.org; Outreach at occupycork.org; occupydamestreet at gmail.com; OccupyEdinburghMedia at gmail.com; peoplescafe at noflag.org.uk; occupiedessexuni at gmail.com; simonshort at mac.com; info at occupygalway.org; geraldglynn at gmail.com; OccupyGlasgowIMG at gmail.com; mischievousape at gmail.com; occupyhastingsandrother at gmail.com; occupyiow at hotmail.co.uk; info at occupyleeds.co.uk; general at occupyleicester.org; occupylincoln at riseup.net; info at occupyliverpool.org; general at occupylsx.org; media at occupylfs.org; bankofideaslondon at gmail.com; occupyrhul at gmail.com; occupy.mcr at gmail.com; occupynewcastle at gmail.com; occupynorwich at gmail.com; OccupyNottingham at hotmail.co.uk; wc10abingdon at gmail.com; occupypeterborough at hushmail.com; occupyplymouth at hotmail.co.uk; occupy.portsmouth at yahoo.co.uk; info at occupysheffield.org.uk; occupysoton at gmail.com; dgregwilkinson at yahoo.co.uk; occupysheffield at email-lists.org

Hi all
Apologies if you have already received this email. Wanted to make sure the message had gone out to all the UK and Ireland contacts that may be interested in having people take part in this.

Global tech probably needs to go first, get the infrastructure sorted, so my feeling would be to emphasize this.

All the best

LSX Outreach