[OccupySheffield] Fwd: [INT] Important Global Meeting this Saturday 7pm UTC - English

jamie kelsey-fry lsxcamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:30:23 GMT 2012

Hi all

Apologies if you have already received this email. Wanted to make sure the
message had gone out to all the UK and Ireland contacts that may be
interested in having people take part in this.

Global tech probably needs to go first, get the infrastructure sorted, so
my feeling would be to emphasize this.

All the best

LSX Outreach