[OccupySheffield] Flash tents

gareth50lane at googlemail.com gareth50lane at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 11 20:54:49 GMT 2012

March the 28th will be another important day in the fight back against injustice.  As it stands just over a million workers will be taking strike action on the 28th.  Barkers pool will again be the scene for a massive trade union rally. Occupy Sheffield can use this as an occasion to build support and awareness. Let's Flash camp Barkers pool on the strike day.  stay 1 night  and turn barkers pool into a mini Tahrir square let's get a sound system and dance let's get poets, artists musicians to perform. Showing support for workers engaged in a struggle to maintain there terms and conditions on what is sure to be a very political day I believe this is a fantastic way to reach out into the sheffield community building links with ordinary working people will see occupy grow.  The people striking are very much part of the 99% and deserve our support.