[OccupySheffield] Camp Move Update

Sarah Wild flyingtroutx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 22:21:36 GMT 2012

Hello all, The big tent is now down and everything has been transported to the citadel. All that is left is a pile of soggy cardboard and a few other bits of rubbish, which (if someone is inclined tomorrow) could be taken to the tip. There are lots of fairy lights entwined around the tree if anyone would like to take down a step ladder (or a competent climber) and remove. Apart from that, there is a great deal of bedding, clothes and tents (in the citadel) which at some point, will probably need to be sorted, washed dried, etc. if anyone wants to start on that one! Church Street camp is gone but never forgotten. Occupy Sheffield is only just beginning. Hope to see you all for GAs in the Citadel: Monday Weds and Friday. Peace, movement and positivity xxx