[OccupySheffield] Flash tents

barriers2bridges at virginmedia.com barriers2bridges at virginmedia.com
Sat Feb 11 23:44:11 GMT 2012

Thanks for the plug on this!
Just also read the confirmation if you like, from the NSSN (National Shop
Stewarts Network) - in a rank & file perspective... ...
I 'STRONGLY HOPE' this gives us hope, determination and above all, focus for
many more events/demos to come.

Then again, its like you say, we 'need to occupy' - not just have the same
old, same old rally with all the usual "top table, union speakers".
Occupy deserves the cred for a viable movement of the 99%!!
Dawn