[OccupySheffield] [OccupyComms] Sheffield conference minutes, next national meeting and contact details request

Chris chrisc at indymedia.org.uk
Thu Feb 2 15:15:41 GMT 2012

Hi

On Thu 02-Feb-2012 at 02:56:51PM +0000, Alma Segundo
wrote:

> Sorry to hear the minutes disappeared in the wiki.

They were moved not deleted and can be found here:

https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/National_Occupy_Conference/2012-01_Sheffield/Notes

> In Edinburgh happened the same thing, it is not a secure
> server for archive. We need to work on something else.

I'd suggest trying to convince the wiki admins not to move
thing in a manner which doesn't create redirects -- if
people are abandoning using this wiki because of the
manner in which it's being maintained then I think we need
to see if we can't change the manner in which it is
maintained...

I have copied this to the email list for the wiki: