[OccupySheffield] Sheffield conference minutes, next national meeting and contact details request

Chris chrisc at indymedia.org.uk
Thu Feb 2 15:03:33 GMT 2012

Hi

On Thu 02-Feb-2012 at 02:56:54AM +0000, tina bakolitsa
wrote:
> Hmm, the conference notes page appears to have
> disappeared:
>
> https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/Sheffield/January_2012_Conference/Notes

Thankfully they have been moved, not deleted:

https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/National_Occupy_Conference/2012-01_Sheffield/Notes

> I'm attaching the notes Jonathan and I collectively took
> on Saturday and Sunday. Many thanks to Jonathan who did
> most of the job.

If anyone has the time to add the notes you attached to
this email to the wiki that would be great, I have linked
to these from the wiki page above.

All the best

Chris