[OccupySheffield] [OccupyComms] Sheffield conference minutes, next national meeting and contact details request

Alma Segundo alma.segundo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:56:51 GMT 2012

Hi Tina,
Nice to hear from you.
I am attaching to this email the minutes I have from Saturday in the
conference to be added to Jonathan's. Thanks to John too, amazing job!

I have been in touch with Liverpool, they changed building and they have
one now with running water, hot water, toilets, appropriate space for a
techie room and they are working at the moment on electricity.
So, they are really looking for to hold the IV Conference there the weekend
of 24, 24 and 26 Feb.
This sunday they have a GA where they will do the final vote to have the
support and consensus to hold the conference and then keep us posted.
So, I think we should go for Liverpool.

If that doesn't work out, Leeds has been offered, though I think Leeds
might be good for the V version ;)
Contact details were left in Sheffield... I don't know if anybody from
there made a data base.
Sorry to hear the minutes disappeared in the wiki. In Edinburgh happened
the same thing, it is not a secure server for archive. We need to work on
something else.

I added to this email the contacts I have from the conferences so far.

Best,
Mac