[OccupySheffield] Found some info about the Privatising of the NHS and one specific advisor Mark Britnell who works for KPMG

Andy Cropper (personal email) artbyandyc at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 13:15:06 GMT 2012

here we go ... find you local MP, famous personality, anyone with weight and is in the public sphere or anyone at all that can use this information send an email , scream from the rooftops

 I'm going to cut and past this information from a Facebook page, sorry for the format of the facebook conversation  but the links are legitimate... please please have a look and investigate if you are able to do so

 ***** Facebook thread starts *****

 OK this stuff is big and i've sat on it for a couple of days now...to start with does anybody remember this guy Mark Britnell and this horrendous comment ?

 "The NHS will be shown no mercy" Mark Britnell advisor to David Cameron

 He's the infamous advisor and private lobbyist who Cameron said he never knew anything about but had invited to several very high profile meetings about the future of the NHS before coming to power- http://politicalscrapbook.net/2011/05/david-cameron-mark-britnell/
 A bit more about the chap on wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Britnell

 And a further article about him and his connection to Andrew Lansley - http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/may/14/david-cameron-adviser-health-reform

 Well what I am about to show you is a scarey document from a meeting that took place in New York talking about the global privatisation of th NHS... and guess who's one of he key speakers a Mr Mark Britnell..... so much for the NHs changes not being about privatisation as he seems to genuinely think they are........ can someone tell the cabinet then??? - http://www.powerbase.info/images/f/fe/Apax_Healthcare_conference_2010.pdf

 The details were found fom here - http://www.spinwatch.org/blogs-mainmenu-29/tamasin-cave-mainmenu-107/5435-the-nhs-will-be-shown-no-mercyq-says-cameron-health-adviser

 When i mean global privatisation of the NHS... i mean that the whole of the globe is being "harmonised" to fit within a standardised privatised structure/network......

 We all knew about this, we all suspected it but here's the actual information that proves it

 ***** Facebook thread ends *****

 I hope you can do something with this information

 Andy Cropper