[OccupySheffield] Radio Sheffield Visit Tomorrow night

Dave Havard deacondave777 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:26:23 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Katie rang me from Radio Sheffield.  She wants to send a reporter at 7.30
until midnight tomorrow to spend some hours talking to people in the camp.
She needed someone to get back to her to say that that is ok with the
camp.  I checked with Leslie and then got back to Dan the reporter on Toby
Foster's show.  I told him we need to ok this at GA tonight but that it
would probably be ok.  I'll call him again in the morning.

He promises me that it will be sympathetic and allow us to get our views
across.  They are asking what is it like to sleep out for 3 weeks in the
city centre ?

Can we make sure that someone is there able to give a good interview at
that time please. Also at 7.30 Friday morning at the camp to speak live on
Toby's show.

Blessings,
D Dave