[OccupySheffield] Carl's letter

Mike Russell Mike.Russell at sheffieldnewspapers.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 12:14:32 GMT 2011

to dave harvard

mike russell at the star here.

we've been send a press release by the cathedral saying they are
planning a meeting with you guys.

can you give me a call re your response?

i'm on 2767676 ext 3523.

Johnston Press plc  Registered in Scotland no. SC015382
Registered Office:108 Holyrood Road, Edinburgh, EH8 8AS

Opinions expressed in this email are those of the writer and not the company.
E-mail traffic is monitored within Johnston Press and messages may be viewed.
This e-mail and any files with it are solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error.
Please delete it or return it to the sender or notify us by email at
postmaster at jpress.co.uk