[OccupySheffield] Invitation from the Dean of Sheffield

Carl Hutton Carl.Hutton at sheffield-cathedral.org.uk
Thu Nov 24 11:31:59 GMT 2011

INVITATION

Dear Occupy Sheffield,

We at the Cathedral have been trying to explore a way of being able to
hear the issues about which you are protesting.

After conversations with a number of the church leaders in the centre of
Sheffield we would like to invite a group from Occupy Sheffield (say 6
people) to meet with church leaders to give you an opportunity to
outline in more detail the things you are protesting about and to answer
questions.

We think this will provide an excellent beginning to the "Big
Conversation" in which you are seeking to find a voice.

We hope you might be able to make Monday 28th November from 1300 - 1400
at the Central United Reformed Church (which is at the far end of Chapel
Walk, on the right).

I hope you will be able to join us on at that time so the church leaders
can listen and begin to reflect together on the issues you wish to bring
to our attention.

Please let us know if you can join us then.

The Very Reverend Peter Bradley

Dean of Sheffield

The Cathedral Church of St Peter and St Paul

Church Street

Sheffield

S1 1HA

T:   0114 263 6079

F:   0114 279 7412

E:   carl.hutton at sheffield-cathedral.org.uk

W:  www.sheffieldcathedral.org

Donate to Sheffield Cathedral with Just Giving:

www.justgiving.com/sheffieldcathedral
<http://www.justgiving.com/sheffieldcathedral>