[OccupySheffield] Occupy UK & Ireland

OccupyUK admin at occupyuk.info
Sat Dec 17 21:49:55 GMT 2011

Hi All

Update on http://www.occupyuk.info

In my last email I said:

/Finally, we aim to develop this site with other features to assist with
communication. We have some ideas, but most of all we want to know what
YOU want. Our little project team exists to provide a service to the
Occupy groups across the UK and Ireland. We need to know what would be
most useful for you./

Nic has now added a feedback form to the site - just click on "What
Should Be Here?" So, let's use up some of that spare server capacity and
get it working! Just fill in your Christmas wish list and we'll see what
we can do.

Best regards
Phil Grimes